the overall success of the British Fourteenth Army during the Burma Campaign 1942-1945
Write an essay on the overall success of the British Fourteenth Army during the Burma Campaign 1942-1945. The essay is to be based on the following key principles;
1. Leadership – Field Marshal William Slim. Analysis his key strength and weakness (if any) that enabled success. Key traits may include but not limited to –
• Adaptiveness / Flexibility
2. The issues and solutions associated with the Resourcing and Sustainment, which can be linked to other key themes or contributor factors associated with
3. Geography and Operational environment.
The essay is an exercise in analysis based on the provided headings and sub heading above, associated with the key themes of Leadership, Resourcing and Geography. This essay is not a descriptive essay and is not to contain lengthy facts on battle figures, logistics etc, (unless relevant to the themes. These figures are not to be used simply to fill-out the essay.
Additionally, from previous essays there is a tendency to be one dimensional in provide linkages to quotes which always seem to state “an example of this is”. Referencing needs to be more direct, for example – this situation is emphasised by Smith who summarises the situation as……….. or this is an opinion that is widely supported and aptly depicted in Smiths statement ……..
Number of source/reference materials in unlimited provided it is relevant
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers