This assignment is intended to provide students with an array of experiential education opportunities outside of the classroom. It will provide the following:
- Connect classroom learning with workplace experience.
- Broaden the view of opportunities for students at many different companies.
- Create a starting point for learning how to network with professionals.
- Practice professionalism and business etiquette.
- Help to define potential career paths after graduation.
- Get a real look into different career paths you can potentially take.
- Use this time as a “pre-interview” for potential internship, co-op, or job opportunities.
- See different ways you can incorporate your major into a career.
- Practice using professionalism and gain some hands-on experience networking with other professionals.
Students will create a voice audio presentation. Obtain relevant information either in person or via Internet of a CEO, Manager, Director, or any key player within the organization. Deliverables for this assignment include:
- Engage the audience.
- Stay within the allotted time limit (approximately 10 minutes).
- Voice should be embedded on each slide.
Must add value to what is presented on the slide to improve the understanding of your work.
This assignment is intended to provide students with an array of experiential education opportunities outside of the classroom. It will provide the following