Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
|PLO||Course Learning Outcome (CLO)||Question|
|1.2.||Explain simple decision models and management science ideas that provide powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insight about large spectrum of managerial problems.||Question 1|
|2.8||Demonstrate the tools for deciding when and which decision model to use for specific problems.||Question 2|
- Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
- On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
- From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
- In the Search Bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Author: Willy McCourt (June 2017)
Assignment Questions: (Marks 05)
Read the above Article Titled as Towards “Cognitively Complex” Problem Solving: Six Models of Public Service Reforms (Case Study) by Willy McCourtand answer the following Questions:
1. Explain the problem-solving approach discussed in this article titled as Towards “Cognitively Complex” Problem Solving: Six Models of Public Service Reforms.(450-500 words)
2. What is your opinion about this study and how it is related to learning in the course of management science?. (250-300 words)
|Marks: (100%)||Marks: (100%)||Marks: (75%)||Marks: (50%)||Marks: (0%)|
|Content(70%)||Answer all questions and provide support for arguments.||Answer all questions but no support for arguments.||Answer only one question, but no support forArguments.||No answer to any question /answers are wrong,|
|Writing and Format(30%)||Perfectly written and formatted||Adequately written and formatted||Incompletely written and formatted||Not written and formatted / wrongly written and formatted|