Visualize that you have been tasked with assessing new employees at your current place of employment or with a company for which you are interested in working.
Create a traditional assessment that includes the knowledge, skills, and policies that employees need to know to be successful. Include a scoring key that provides the answers and point values for each question included on the assessment.
Include the following:
- The assessment must be a minimum of 30 questions and vary in format every 6 questions.
- Include various formatting options for the objective assessment. These include, but are not limited to: multiple choice, fill in the blank, true or false, short answer, or matching test items.
- A minimum of two academic sources as references.
Submit the following:
- The goals or objectives you are measuring
- The traditional assessment questions that measure each objective
- The scoring key of the traditional assessment
ssessment And Scoring Key