1. Extend your class diagram by including associations, indicating the object role and multiplicity on each end of your associations. Add any new classes, attributes, or operations that you may not have considered in your Week 3 diagram. Specify the data type and visibility of each attribute.
2. Develop sequence diagrams for two use-case scenarios from your W3 Project.
- Justify any assumptions on some of the messages passed between objects.
- Clearly indicate what objects are involved in each diagram.
3. Develop activity diagrams for two usecase scenarios from your W3 Project. The use-case scenarios may be the same or different from task 1.
4. Develop a non-trivial state diagram (the diagram must feature at least four (4) states) for at least one use-case or usecase scenario for your system.
- Your final deliverable should be a 7- to 10-page report created in MS Word and saved as