Resources: Week 2 Technology Trends Proposal Part 1, Week 3 Technology Trends Proposal Part 2, and Week 4 Technology Trends Proposal Part 3 assignments.
Imagine you work for a health care organization and have been asked to develop a proposal on how the organization might adopt a technology trend to improve the quality of the health care delivered to the organization members.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of your findings and recommendations to present to the board of the health care organization.
Use the content from the Technology Trends Proposal assignment in Weeks 2-4 and research the educational and training needs for the selected technology to help you develop your presentation.
Discuss the following in your presentation:
- Analyze the types of technology trends researched.
- What are the types and uses of technology across the health care industry?
- Which technology trend did you select? Why?
- What are the benefits of the selected technology that support quality initiatives?
- Analyze the impact of the technology trend selected.
- What impact do they have?
- Analyze security risks and privacy safeguards related to health care technology.
- What are the privacy risks and security safeguards of the selected technology?
- Examine strategies to evaluate system effectiveness.
- What strategies will be used to evaluate system effectiveness of the selected technology?
- What is management’s role in this technology initiative?
- Analyze the need for education and training on the use of technology within health care.
- What are the educational and training needs for the use of the selected technology?
Provide detailed speaker notes in your presentation. Your notes must consist of complete sentences and paragraphs and represent the words you would speak if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment.
Format your sources according to APA guidelines.