Discuss the following:
- Describe and discuss your experience withgroups. This can any type group experience: social, therapeutic, civic, religious, educational, athletic, etc.
- Chooseone such group to describe more fully.
- Identify the type of group.
- Discuss the basic history of the group and how youbecame involved.
- Identify your role in the group over time.
- Discuss the purpose and function of the group. Didthe purpose and function change over time?
- Discussany cultural issues that affected the group. Why is being aware of culturalissues important to group work?
- Howhas your previous group experience influenced your current perspective on howgroups work and functions?
- Whatare some strengths and weaknesses of group work in therapy?
Based on your experience of groups, what are yourinitial impressions of which type(s) of group work might be a usefulintervention for the you in practice? Why
What are some strengths and weaknesses of therapeutic group work in therapy